PDA

View Full Version : SOLVED bypassing wCD

Oxx77
18-12-2022, 10:51 AM
I got a small group of 100% aimbot cheaters on server who bypass WCD. Their demo is full of shit. So can I get you mb some dumps or something that you can check? Is there any manual ways to check if files were injecter in the game? I can send you their demos if you need

Tiger
18-12-2022, 10:23 PM
I need memory dumps of the suspected cheaters. You can ask them to do it and upload it to you and then you upload it to me.

Here you can find a tutorial, check "Short tutorial on how to acquire the game memory dump": <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>

Oxx77
19-12-2022, 10:37 AM
yea, yesterday I got DUMP of memory one of a suspect and found some strange part of memory with cheat functions
Here is dump <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>

also here is my dump from the same server in the same day <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>

Tiger
21-12-2022, 09:19 PM
I will analyze them in the following days when I have more free time available.

Oxx77
29-12-2022, 09:56 AM
still didn't checked?

Tiger
29-12-2022, 09:10 PM
I only analyzed them summary and I couldn't find anything related to cheats. A deep analysis is required since there are a lot of junks there. This will be done in the following days.

Are you 100% they had cheats activated (or unloaded) during the memory dump?

Oxx77
31-12-2022, 09:07 AM
yeah, I found some strange strings in dump which i and some of other players on server doesn't had. It includes words like aimbot, autowall etc

Tiger
31-12-2022, 11:15 AM
Dude, just because you and some other players don't have some suspicious strings in memory that doesn't mean that player is a cheater just because they have them... You are not running CS on same computer and similar conditions as that player, your memory could've been freed or changed while his memory not.

If a player has suspicious strings doesn't necessarily mean he's a cheater, you need to correlate them with other indicators to find out the correct result.

Oxx77
31-12-2022, 03:48 PM
im pretty sure that his cheating cuz I saw his demos a lot, he's a bad player but his aim is perfect. But I cant ban him, I need much valuable evidence like wargods which he pass