PDA

View Full Version : FALSE POSITIVE Heuristic Detection

werttt
15-12-2022, 05:12 PM
RAPORT: <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>
ANTIVIRUS: AVAST
Additional information: I didn't upload any additional files other than config in the cs file and when I scanned wargods I encountered Heuristic Detection problem. I think that I have been treated unfairly, is there anything to be done for this? can it be deleted?

werttt
15-12-2022, 11:59 PM
GAME MEMORY DUMP LINK: <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>

Tiger
18-12-2022, 10:26 PM
Can you explain what did you do in CS since you started it?

werttt
19-12-2022, 12:23 AM
I didin't do anything, my pc had found trojan There was a game I played and there was a virus in the file of that game, I never noticed it, I realized later. If you look at the content of the scans that come out red, you will see that everything is clean.

werttt
21-12-2022, 11:53 PM
Have you had a chance to review or have you forgotten me :D

Tiger
22-12-2022, 10:53 PM
I didn't forgot you, but I didn't have the required time to analyze this case. I will look into it in the following days.

werttt
22-12-2022, 11:10 PM
Thank you very much, waiting for your good news.

werttt
26-12-2022, 02:53 PM
Generic Cheat Detection
RAPORT: <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>
ANTIVIRUS: AVAST
Additional information: I guess the microsoft excel file that I copied from the flash after formatting the computer is infected with a virus. I'm sorry for bothering you.
GAME MEMORY DUMP LINK: <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>

werttt
26-12-2022, 07:06 PM
Again red, this time Generic Cheat Detection I accidentally shared 3 posts, I saw later that it will be published when it is approved, sorry for sharing it constantly, I will be happy if you are interested. I did not see that the same topic should be approved, when will it be approved?

Tiger
26-12-2022, 10:44 PM
Give me a pretty good reason not to ban you for reinstalling your OS to "clear" your detections.

werttt
26-12-2022, 11:05 PM
The reason why the wargods are red in the server I play is ban, so I reset it, I had no other purpose, I wouldn't have expected an answer from you all this time Mr. Tiger, the sanctions of wargods being red on TR servers are banned. If I were really using cheats, I wouldn't have bothered so much and you must have seen all the files in the link I gave and Heuristic Detection problems are clean, the decision is yours, I hope I could give you a good reason with what I wrote dear Tiger.

--------------- Added after 8 minutes ---------------

I didn't know that it is inconvenient to reset the operating system after sending the game memory dump link, After sending the game memory dump, I reset it so that it wouldn't come out red again when I scanned it, I hope it's a good reason dear Tiger.

Tiger
26-12-2022, 11:18 PM
No, it's not a good reason. You did it twice. I don't condone this behavior. Therefore you are banned with 1st degree ban.

LE: Most likely a false-positive caused by nvidia, again...

werttt
26-12-2022, 11:30 PM
I'm so sorry Mr. tiger, I didn't know, if it happens again, I won't move until you say something :D But I'm not going to be banned right now, am I? By the way thank you so so so so much i have been bothering you for days.

werttt
02-01-2023, 08:35 PM
Thank you for your interest Mr Tiger