PDA

View Full Version : Can't you block such cheats?

heraforyou
12-12-2022, 10:52 PM
It comes out clean after scanning I stumbled upon it by accident and wanted to share.

<b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>
---
There is also a video like when scanned in wargods it comes out clean

the reason it comes out clean may be that it has the same name as the game files, you need to find a solution for this

For example, after correcting this situation, when we scanned it, the original hl file was changed, the cheat was detected. It should give a warning like core.dll.

these modified dll files and regedit files look clean in wargods but not clean

<b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>

Tiger
12-12-2022, 11:24 PM
For the first video I need to update wCD executable to make it fully detectable, currently wCD doesn't always detect it. I found how they were bypassing it even after unloading the cheat. In the following weeks, when I have free time available to modify the client I will make an update.

The second video is mostly bullshit. Registry hacks are placebo. Also, he didn't even scanned with those files otherwise he would've been detected. The files he used in that report are from Valve.

Note that new cheats may not be always detected at the first scan if they aren't loaded or don't do a change in the HL engine, opengl32, etc.. wCD automatically blacklist new cheat files, but sometimes it may require a additional few days to be sure it's a cheat and not malware.

heraforyou
13-12-2022, 12:47 AM
thx for reply me
I would appreciate if you update it in your spare time, thank you
As far as I understand, cheats are not caught with the 1st scan, then we will ask them to scan 2 times, I guess.