PDA

View Full Version : BANNED - 4TH DEGREE wargods banned

m4gn4t4
12-11-2022, 04:03 PM
I encountered this error in my wargods scan result, I have never used cheats before
STEAM_0:0:21700224

---------------------------
Banned - 12.11.2022 16:54:45
[ENG]: You have been banned permanently due to abusing of this free service!
You violated our terms and conditions. For more details about the ban or unban request, please contact us: <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>

You can receive free unban, please check to see if you meet the conditions: <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>

[RO]: Ai fost banat permanent deoarece ai abuzat de acest serviciu gratuit!
Ai incalcat termenii si coditiile aplicatiei. Pentru mai multe informatii despre ban sau cerere unban, va rog sa ne contactati: <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>

Poti primi unban gratuit, verifica daca indeplinesti conditiile: <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>

Server timestamp: 2022.11.12 15:54:45

--------------- Added after 30 minutes ---------------

Banned
So today I was asked to do wargod. And when it was done it said I was banned for violating the rules.
Like what kind of rules I violated by using your services. The only thing that comes to my mind is that I did too many scans but then again there are limits of how many scans you can do a day so what wrong with scanning that many times? Even if it's against the rules a permanent ban is a bit too much for such a small violation isn't it? So I would like atleast to know what was so wrong that I did. Or could be a glitch since I'm using w8 version on w10? But I doubt it. Looking for answers cause now I can't prove my innocence to people. And I get asked to do wargod a lot.

Tiger
12-11-2022, 04:39 PM
You forgot to mention that you have another steam account STEAM_0:0:3458412 and that you changed your unique id multiple times (26 unique ids from 06.09.2020 until 25.06.2022) ...

For unban you have to pay 4th degree unban fee.

m4gn4t4
12-11-2022, 04:41 PM
yes but I haven't used that account for 20 months

--------------- Added after 2 minutes ---------------

anyway thank you for your interest

--------------- Added after 2 minutes ---------------

If I delete cs 1.6 and buy it again, will this problem be fixed?

Tiger
14-11-2022, 07:41 PM
No, you would still be banned.