PDA

View Full Version : How make clear view of fence and bars from longer distance cs 1.6

fixer
08-10-2022, 12:01 AM
Here is pictures <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>
I remember well that I played cs in 2008, until 2014, and on such maps I saw players without problems if they were behind these bars and fences. And at one point this became impossible. For example, rather out of terror I go through the house, and from this bridge that connects 2 houses, I can easily see the player if he is there on the window behind the bars. And in the last couple of years maybe even more, that is no longer possible. I don't know for what reason.
If I'm blue, and I go mid, and the opponent is on the ladder up behind the bars, I don't see him until I'm halfway down the mid. And he kills me 10 times before I realize that it's worse.
I don't believe cs has been changed as I see players who can still see through bars at a distance with no problem.
Visibility is a problem on every map that has these objects, bars and fences. For example mirages, if I stand at the window on the mida, and wait for the terrors, I can't see clearly. Those grids get thicker and then block my view. And when I go out of terror, there's no way I'll ever notice someone at the window if someone is standing behind the bars. I can see absolutely nothing except the grill, which looks as if the window is closed with boards.
Video: <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>