PDA

View Full Version : INCOMPLETE Clearing - The fastcap player below will be my fc

safasfhgrwqreqwehaffasfua
06-10-2022, 06:47 PM
Can you clear the history ? Since there is a false story, there is no valhak in my computer, he finds valhak, I play with a popular anti-cheat, since this anti-cheat would have banned me for a long time, I ask you to take action,please, I am waiting for an answer from you!
1) <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>
2)<b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>
3)<b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>
I don't understand why it shows valhak,GAMEGUARD anti-cheat
FC : <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>
Waiting for an answer, please:X

Tiger
06-10-2022, 11:29 PM
Maybe read the instructions <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b> ?!?!?!?

07-10-2022, 02:56 PM
What should I do now ? Should I send you another check?

--------------- Added after 19 minutes ---------------

1) There is no antivirus in the PC
2) RAPORT : 1) <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>
2) <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>
SCAN
1) I start the game at 14:58 Moscow time
2) I run the program to check - Result : <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>
3) Downloading wcd_game_mem_dump.zip
4) Extracted files from the archive
5) Launched and waiting for 2 minutes
6) Extracting the file from step 5
7) I upload files that I see and screenshots ( <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b> ) The password archive will be sent to you in pm - <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>
8 ) I'm going through another check - <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>

07-10-2022, 05:12 PM
I need you to clear the report, please, so that I can continue to play on the public, otherwise the admins don't believe me, and I myself played and play without cheats, if I played a cheat I would have been banned by a popular anti-cheat for a long time > GAMEGUARD > <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>

It would be nice if you answer me Tiger

Tiger
07-10-2022, 05:52 PM
IT IS IMPORTANT TO NO CLOSE THE GAME!!!

NOTE: You need to report this problem right after you have been wrongfully detected. Please do not come here for support after a few hours later or if you closed the game because these kind of requests will be rejected.

Try to reproduce the detection.

07-10-2022, 06:26 PM
The main thing for me is to show the admins that I'm a clean player, but I've been going through 5-6 times already, I don't show more
Right now , I 'll go through it again , you can just tell me that you 're clean or clear the report - <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>

It would be nice to hear it from you, my dear friend Tiger

Tiger
07-10-2022, 09:27 PM
I can't help you, you didn't provide any proof that your detection is a false-positive....

07-10-2022, 09:39 PM
And what should I throw off to you , I still didn 't understand , I threw off everything that you asked for

Tiger
07-10-2022, 09:57 PM
Dude... read that topic ... when you were detected you closed CS without making a memory dump...

07-10-2022, 10:13 PM
I didn 't know about it , the admins of the public told me , I did , and I came here to write

Can you just take the report away from me and that's it? he doesn't show it anymore, I had a beta version in my steam because of this, maybe

08-10-2022, 03:34 PM
<b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b> - Here again , it turns out , I didn 't go out with the cop just now , I 'll send you all the data now - Now I'll throw everything and send it to you - <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b> - I sent the password to you in pm - Please understand this

Tiger
08-10-2022, 09:46 PM
Tell me one good reason to not ban you for what you did. Do you realize I can see that report was generated on a computer and the memory dump was generated on your laptop, right?!

09-10-2022, 01:16 AM
No , there was nothing like that , I did it from the same PC

I did everything according to the instructions, I only changed the software in the steam to the beta version and it immediately came out, like the program found a wallhack, because of this I immediately sent it to you, just like I'm playing with the beta version of the game on fastcap

--------------- Added after 2 minutes ---------------

And when I did without the beta version, it does not find the wallhack , and immediately sent you a report, what is the problem? You asked for it yourself, why am I wrong?

I ask you to carefully look at my report , and unsubscribe to me , my dear friend

Tiger
09-10-2022, 09:32 PM
At least be honest and don't lie...