PDA

View Full Version : FALSE POSITIVE Generic Cheat Detection

YnbIpb
21-08-2022, 06:54 PM
Hello, Report: YnbIpb # 2445826
I do not understand what wrong, i do not have cheats. What can i do to prove innocence? (sorry for bad english)
I have a lot of installed programs that work all the time - Dr.Web security space 12.0 , Daemon tools lite, AdGuard, Cisco Anyconnect
if i turn off my antivirus it's the same - Report: YnbIpb # 2445906

Tiger
21-08-2022, 10:53 PM
Maybe fill the request (<b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>)?!

But I am guessing that it's caused by Dr.Web and CryptoPro (that you didn't mention).

YnbIpb
22-08-2022, 12:09 AM
Today I used 5 attempts, but I think nothing new will appear.
I have installed the program CryptoPro. I didn't delete it yet.
GAME MEMORY DUMP LINK: <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>
Password in private message

Tiger
22-08-2022, 12:49 AM
False-positive caused by Dr.Web and CryptoPro. Don't use these software with wCD, they inject stuff like cheats or malware does...

YnbIpb
22-08-2022, 01:02 AM
I uninstalled CryptoPro, but how will I work on a computer without an antivirus?

Hello, I uninstalled CryptoPro, winamp.
I reinstalled the game, but I haven't disabled the antivirus yet, I'll try to disable it in 20 minutes
game is not closed.

Report: YnbIpb # 2446429 <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>
Password in private message.

after disabling antivirus
Report: Player # 2446446 (sorry, forgot to rename nickname) <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>
Password the same

Tiger
22-08-2022, 10:37 PM
I uninstalled CryptoPro, but how will I work on a computer without an antivirus?

If you use the free version of Dr.Web, there're more capable antimalware solutions than that and that doesn't inject their code like they are malware... You can try Bitdefender Antivirus Free (<b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>) for example.

YnbIpb
22-08-2022, 11:12 PM
If I use a purchased dr.web license, I won't be able to play normally on servers that link to your utility (wargods). I will always get the message "Generic Cheat Detection", so basically a cheater? And this stigma will remain with my nickname? I gave you what, as I understand it, is required to determine the problem, removed CryptoPro and, in the second case, turned off the antivirus. I still define myself as a cheater.

Tiger
22-08-2022, 11:21 PM
That's because, even disabled, Dr.Web still persists in the memory...

YnbIpb
22-08-2022, 11:32 PM
The program cannot determine whether a person is a cheater or not and issues a "Generic Cheat Detection" verdict. You make me go to your site and make excuses. You can't write that you just can't determine a cheater or not "We can't determine"? Maybe in the future your programmers will tense up and be able to solve this problem.

Tiger
23-08-2022, 12:00 AM
No, because the way Dr.Web injects their code into the game process it's similar with cheats/malware. That's not the way a software like them should do the things.

YnbIpb
23-08-2022, 12:07 AM
I don't fully understand you, I'm not a programmer. There are probably some difficulties in this. I will not remove the antivirus. Is there anything else I can do to prove my innocence? If not, then pass judgment.

Tiger
23-08-2022, 12:26 AM
I can't create a method to whitelist their product, if I do that the cheaters will abuse this whitelist to hide their cheats from wCD.

You can try to add hl.exe/cstrike.exe to Dr.Web's whitelist (for all of its protection), reboot the pc and then open the game and create a scan. But I doubt this will work...

YnbIpb
23-08-2022, 12:49 AM
Report: YnbIpb # 2446712
Same result
If need GAME MEMORY DUMP LINK I can send it, I don't know if it's necessary or not

Tiger
23-08-2022, 12:52 AM
I cleared your report(s), but I can't do anything else. You have to choose between Dr.Web and wCD.

YnbIpb
23-08-2022, 12:57 AM
I understand that if they tell me to pass the wargods check and I do not replace the antivirus, do I need to create a thread?

Tiger
23-08-2022, 10:08 PM
As I was saying, it's either Dr.Web or wCD. You can't have both.

YnbIpb
23-08-2022, 10:23 PM
I got it, thanks for the detailed explanation. I will not uninstall antivirus.
I wrote a letter to dr.web technical support. Who knows maybe you will become friends

Tiger
24-08-2022, 11:16 PM
I doubt they will change something, it's been a few years since they introduced that memory injection method in their product and nothing changed. Most likely they use it to hide their product from malware. I can't find any better explanation on why they use this technique, it's not common for an application to use it [inject executable files into processes using that method] - only malware/cheats does to hide themselves.

YnbIpb
24-08-2022, 11:39 PM
Maybe they'll see how many leads they're losing and do something about it. Who knows what answer they will give, maybe they will say that these are my problems, it will upset me and after 9 years of use I will refuse them. Maybe they will contact you and say - "Take the program, it will give access to something or open our processes and you look at them." Utopia ... but what if it happens

YnbIpb
25-08-2022, 12:45 AM
Can I, due to the lack of understanding of the principles of your programs, somehow bring you together for communication?
I wrote to dr.web technical support and told the whole situation. The issue was taken into consideration. The information was passed on to the developers.