PDA

View Full Version : FALSE POSITIVE Unban request

sebba
09-06-2022, 10:36 PM
Hey guys,

For some odd reason I get the following error whilst trying to scan for cheating:

<b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>

It is absolutely not my intention to misabuse your service, as it really looks like a good system wherefore I would not mind paying if it was necessary. But... as I really did not get to use it, I wonder why I am perm banned! :)

If you could further inform me, that would be great. Cheers.

STEAMID: STEAM_0:0:513552186

Tiger
09-06-2022, 11:55 PM
Care to explain why you used a hardware identifier spoofer? And why did you created the unban request now? You are banned since 2021...

sebba
10-06-2022, 11:03 AM
Damn, your program really is sophisticated even detecting such matters. My natural initial response was to say I have no idea how that occured, but I actually did use that indeed - I realised whilst thinking.
I used to play a RTS game (small community), where I was banned for having a conflict with an admin. In that game, I could by-pass a ban by changing my hardware ID. So that is why. So it entirely unrelated to my CS issue.

In regards to your question, I did not bother to ask for an unban because I did not really play shooting in CS and switched to KZ instead.. So I did not need it. Hopefully you can give me a chance; I will make sure to delete the hardware program if it is still there.

Cheers!

Tiger
10-06-2022, 09:20 PM
The only reason why I will remove your ban is that you didn't executed that program recently when you got banned.

LE: Please check if everything works.

sebba
11-06-2022, 07:09 PM
Works like a charm, thx bro

Tiger
11-06-2022, 09:34 PM
You are welcome.

:locked: