PDA

View Full Version : BANNED - 6TH DEGREE Please Unban R3;

RRR333
17-04-2022, 03:57 AM
Hi, when I tried to scan wargods today, I noticed that I was banned. I did not use any cheating or deterrent application. I demand that my ban be opened.

LAST REPORT ID (OPTIONAL): admin can view my wargods history registered to my steam id

NICK: ajm;R3;

IP: 88.242.132.2XX

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:503840728

DATE AND HOUR BAN: Server timestamp 2022.04.17 03:43:43

DATE AND HOUR: admin can view my wargods history registered to my steam id

OTHER INFORMATION: I play my game fairly, I've never cheated and I hate it. Please unban me!

Tiger
17-04-2022, 09:15 AM
Yeah, you never cheated, only forgot to mention that you use virtual machines to create a fake report.

RRR333
17-04-2022, 01:35 PM
Yeah, you never cheated, only forgot to mention that you use virtual machines to create a fake report.

There must be an error in this regard, my dear administrator, the computer I am using now is my personal computer. I did nothing to mislead the Wargods. How can I prove that I am not connecting from the virtual machine?

--------------- Added after 2 minutes ---------------

If you want, you can connect to me via teamwiever and check if I'm connected from the machine?

RRR333
17-04-2022, 01:38 PM

There must be an error in this regard, my dear administrator, the computer I am using now is my personal computer. I did nothing to mislead the Wargods. How can I prove that I am not connecting from the virtual machine?

If you want, you can connect to me via teamwiever and check if I'm connected from the machine?

Tiger
17-04-2022, 09:27 PM
I am not going to negotiate with you. If you want unban you have to pay 6th degree unban fee for using virtual machine to create a fake report, modifying virtual machine to look like almost a real one and lying to my face.

PS: You should've been honest with me and not lying.

:locked: