PDA

View Full Version : FALSE POSITIVE Generic Cheat Detection

MoonWatcheR
04-08-2021, 01:41 PM
This time no dll,alias,injector or something. So what is this red report sir Tiger?

My Red Report -> <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>
My STEAM ID -> STEAM_0:1:115356071
My Account Create Date : 11/04/2015

--------------- Added after 21 minutes ---------------

Meanwhile, when i played cs and scanned wargods i was downloading battlefield 5 from Origin. I didn't run injector or something. This time it is totally false positive. I reset my computer within 1 month.

MoonWatcheR
04-08-2021, 03:12 PM
I sent to you my game memory dump with private message.

Tiger
04-08-2021, 06:52 PM
Read the tutorial carefully. You restarted the game...

MoonWatcheR
04-08-2021, 06:56 PM
Read the tutorial carefully. You restarted the game...

Man what can i do if a reseted my game. I wasn't know how i can take memory dump. You could also find the problem from the report as far as i remember.
This time what triggered wargods?

#I tried scan again and i got blue report. I don't know what triggered wargods. If you can check from red report, tell me.

Tiger
04-08-2021, 10:31 PM
It seems that Webroot is the cause. I need the memory dump to confirm the same file was mapped in your game's memory in order to clean your detection.

You need to read carefully and repeat all steps of the tutorial.

MoonWatcheR
04-08-2021, 10:43 PM
It seems that Webroot is the cause. I need the memory dump to confirm the same file was mapped in your game's memory in order to clean your detection.

You need to read carefully and repeat all steps of the tutorial.

<b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>

I'm trying get red report again with webroot scan but i got blue report again.
How i can trigger wargods again do you know?

--------------- Added after 22 minutes ---------------

<b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>

I scanned with webroot 8 times in a row during wargods scan but still blue report. If i can get red report, i'll send my dump to you. My wargods scan limit are also running out.

MoonWatcheR
06-08-2021, 04:21 PM
Man i'm still searching solution for red report. I can't get red report anymore. My scans are all blue report. I can't confirm myself like this. How can i trigger wargods again with webroot?

Tiger
07-08-2021, 10:57 PM
Because it was only one detection, in that report, pointed to that digitally-signed antimalware product I decided to remove your detection. The cause is most likely an API error in OS.

Next time please come up with the required proof.

MoonWatcheR
08-08-2021, 01:40 AM
Thank you so much man. Next time i'll come with memory dump. i learned now take dump no problem.

Tiger
08-08-2021, 04:45 PM
You are welcome.

:locked: