PDA

View Full Version : INCOMPLETE False-positive - Generic Cheat Signature

Rath_g
04-06-2021, 10:27 PM
RAPORT: <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>
ANTIVIRUS: none installed before or after
Additional information: I was running Process Explorer which i noticed that when doing scan it refuses do send the link and give the message that must first close such prg, so i think it is the cause because i never used any cheats and so that you can be sure all my other tests were clean
GAME MEMORY DUMP LINK: i did close the game, i did not know this was gonna be needed

Tiger
05-06-2021, 09:42 AM
Did you even read the model?!

NOTE: You need to report this problem right after you have been wrongfully detected. Please do not come here for support after a few hours later or if you closed the game because these kind of requests will be rejected.

Rath_g
05-06-2021, 12:40 PM
I did, wrongfully in Unban sction

Rath_g
07-06-2021, 05:03 PM
if you dont want clear that it is ok, but you have the scan result and it tells that i have no cheats and my other scans are all clean and if you want you can make sure by installing Process Explorer 11.21.0.0 on windows xp as i have and run it without cs open then pause any process i paused firefox so it does not consume my prossesor then unpause the process and run after that cs and do scan and you will get this detection if you want to fix this bug in your wargods
this is the program from my system if you want to run it <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>

Tiger
08-06-2021, 12:03 AM
Come back when you have the proof. I can't and won't do anything without a proof.

:locked: