PDA

View Full Version : FALSE POSITIVE False detection "Generic Cheat Detection"

Midir
17-03-2021, 08:22 PM
RAPORT: <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>

ANTI-VIRUS: I dont have

Additional information: I just played CS 1.6 on one public server where I was asked to pass an anti-cheat test. As a result of the check, I was banned on the server, because the check found "Cheat Generic Detection". Here is a link to this check: <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>
Of course, no one immediately told me not to close the game in order to challenge this check, and since I am Russian, I also did not immediately pay attention to the text, so I closed the game and I can no longer challenge this decision, but very much I would like to, because in this case I remain in the ban forever. As a result, I decided to go to the local server to perform a check, the result was again positive: "Generic Cheat Detection". And I am sending you a memory dump for the solution from the link so that you can figure out what the problem is: <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>
I would be glad if you could change the decision of the check in the first case, because server administrators are unlikely to be interested in this discussion, other verification solutions, or something else, i think. The password from the archive was sent to private messages. Sorry for my bad english. And I apologize for design of post if there are any mistakes. Thanks!

GAME MEMORY DUMP LINK: <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>

Tiger
18-03-2021, 12:05 AM
False positive caused by InfoTeCS (itcspea.dll). You won't be detected anymore when you are using this version of InfoTeCS.

Midir
18-03-2021, 09:50 AM
False positive caused by InfoTeCS (itcspea.dll). You won't be detected anymore when you are using this version of InfoTeCS.

Hello! Thank you for changed decision!
Did I understand correctly that I can not delete this software, and I should not be detected? I did a check now and the test came back positive again, raport link: <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>
Or do I need to remove this? The archive has the same password.
GAME MEMORY DUMP LINK: <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>

Tiger
18-03-2021, 06:52 PM
I think that file was updated, check again.

Midir
18-03-2021, 08:15 PM
I think that file was updated, check again.

Yes, the check is no longer positive. Thank you!)