PDA

View Full Version : NOT A FALSE POSITIVE Fake Reports

Kyler56
13-02-2021, 08:02 PM
I've had a trouble with this exe, sometimes it's clean, and then it's red, really I don't know why this is happening this, so I demand all these fake reports be removed from here. Please help me.

Report: <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b> and watch this
Antivirus: Este Nod 32 14.0.22.0
Addicional Info: I don't know what's wrong, my cs steam is new and I do the test and sometimes it's clean but then it's red, and I don't know why this is happening

<b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>
password you've already got it.

if all this is right, please respond me immediately.

Tiger
13-02-2021, 10:26 PM
Not a false-positive, delete your cheats.

Kyler56
14-02-2021, 10:03 PM
I've already told you, that this is a fake report, I don't have any hack, how can I show you?, maybe you can check my pc out or if i can send you a video. tell me...

--------------- Added after 6 minutes ---------------

watch this I DON'T HAVE ANY HACK and I don't know why this is keep being red like that "Found Zeroware (Forensics)" I have NOTHING!!!" ] WTF!!! **** fake reports

Tiger
14-02-2021, 11:41 PM
Yeah, strong proof that you don't have CDHack, Zeroware and Riscript Injector, very strong proof... You forgot to delete your cheats from your desktop, dumbass.

Kyler56
15-02-2021, 01:12 AM
Now , is it good to insult? well, my whore, I have nothing, the first private message that I sent you, I showed you a picture where I put my name "Joaquin" and the test was clean, after I change my name and it's red, what the **** asshole?, you can review first private message that I sent you. The picture is there!! mother****er. Well i had to wrote like that 'cause you deserved it.

--------------- Added after 5 minutes ---------------

and I also wanna say that I have nothing on my desktop or anywhere on my pc, is it difficult to understand it? give me options to you make sure of it.

Tiger
15-02-2021, 09:43 AM
Do you know what I hate more than a cheater? A fool lying in my face or himself when there's proof that he's lying.

PS: Search it. I am not going to help you anymore. I already told you where to find those cheats, I can't give you brain if you don't have one.

:locked: