PDA

View Full Version : Tutorial: How to skip wCD ads

Tiger
13-02-2021, 01:55 PM
This tutorial shows you how to skip ads on wCD platform.

Close any pop-up ads that might appear when you complete these steps.

1) When you access a wCD link you might see an ad such as:

<b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>

Wait until the time indicated by the gray button and framed by the red rectangle is 0 and the button will become green, then you can go to step 2.

2) Click on the green button framed by the red rectangle.

3) If the following message is shown to you, click on the green button framed by the red rectangle and repeat all the steps again.

4) Click on the green button framed by the red rectangle.

5) Complete the captcha by clicking the button framed by the red rectangle (e.g.: sometimes you will be asked to select all the images which contains pedestrian crossings).

6) Wait for captcha to be validated and then go to the next step.

7) Wait until the time indicated by blue button framed by the red rectangle is 0, then click it.

If, in this time, another message is shown, as in the following image, click on "X" button framed by the red rectangle.

8) After the time from the previous step expired, click on the blue button framed by the red rectangle. If you completed this step you should be where you successfully skipped the ad.

terooia
16-04-2021, 02:52 PM
It is a great thread. It is strange I did not visit this page (<b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>) earlier. There is a lot of helpful hints here as far as I can see. But I will need a few days to read everything here, it is several hundred pages. I have some guns at home, and I will share my feedback on them too. Possibly, this information will be useful for some users too. Anyway, let me start reading everything.