PDA

View Full Version : NOT A FALSE POSITIVE False-positive Detection - Aimbot (Forensics)

Yousuf
08-02-2021, 04:48 PM
wCD report : <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>

Anti-virus : 360 Total Security ( I had already white-listed wCD exe)

Additional Info : I had a recent false-positive ban from wCD, but after the ban got removed, I re-installed wCD and whitelisted it in my AV then ran cs and scan showed Aimbot (Forensics).

Dump File : <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>
Zippyshare: <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>
Password in Private Message.

Tiger
08-02-2021, 08:23 PM
As I mentioned here (<b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>), these detections are not false-positives.

Yousuf
09-02-2021, 12:28 AM
I never executed anything in my Cs and specially why would I open cs with cheats while I just wanted to check the if ban is removed or not and this is my 1st ever scan that showed weird Aimbot (Forensics) cheat. Moreover, I verified the integrity of steam cs files should I re-scan now?

or should I reinstall my game to cleanse it from these detects?

Tiger
09-02-2021, 07:58 PM
Yeah, I am pretty sure you didn't executed any of those cheats ... it just happens to have a bunch of cheats on your CS for no reason :)

Yousuf
10-02-2021, 08:40 AM
I neither executed nor put any cheats in my cs. You can check all of my previous scans this all started to happen after that wCD ban. Please think logically, I didn't have any cheats in my cs then why would I open cs with cheats while I just wanted to check if the ban is removed or not?

Tiger
10-02-2021, 11:40 AM
I am not going to argue with you anymore, since it's useless. Search your CS for cheats...

:locked: