PDA

View Full Version : INFO Found HPP Hack Data

minimal
31-01-2021, 02:22 AM
Report link : <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>
AntiVirus : IOBitMalware Fighter 8.4 PRO Edition ,it was enabled during the scan.
Additional Information : I haven't installed any programs rececntly.
Game Memory Dump Link : <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b> : 1111

My personal opinion : Four months ago I was using HPP Hack V4 as it saids in previous reports.
Then I decided to delete it and play legit , I verified my game files (I don't know if it makes any difference) ,and started playing legit and got quite good at the game ,not that much but you know im not trash at it. Today I played on my favourite server and an Admin asked me for a scan ,I said ok I'll give it to you ,I'm clean just wait 5 minutes till it gets finished.
Scan got finished and guess what ,it goes fully red like a girls panties when she's on her period.
Of course I got banned from the server because the scan was red as ****.

Even though my Processes/Modules/DLLS/CFG/Resources are clean like a baby's butt it still goes red ,hope you can fix it.

Best regards.

Tiger
31-01-2021, 09:50 AM
Even though my Processes/Modules/DLLS/CFG/Resources are clean like a baby's butt it still goes red ,hope you can fix it.

Just because your processes/modules/dlls/cfgs/resources are clean that doesn't mean you can't have cheats.

In your case, wCD found some HPP Hack settings - some files left by HPP Hack - just delete them and you will be fine.

minimal
31-01-2021, 02:32 PM
In your case, wCD found some HPP Hack settings - some files left by HPP Hack - just delete them and you will be fine.

The only thing I found is Hpp Hack folder (it has no files inside of it) in %appdata% ,is it possible that just the name of the folder caused the scan to go off?
Is there any other Directory at my PC that I can check for Hpp Hack files?

Best regards.

Tiger
31-01-2021, 02:36 PM
Delete it and you will be fine.

minimal
31-01-2021, 04:21 PM
Thank you ,it worked.
<b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>

Have a good day sir.

Tiger
31-01-2021, 06:33 PM
You are welcome. Have a good day too.