PDA

View Full Version : NOT A FALSE POSITIVE Al1k0^^ justyface -A- banned reason wall hack

al1k0 -A-
16-01-2021, 09:22 AM
i will attached the dump file i never using cheats boys so im esl player like i said to the admins before go and type my name in youtube you will see my videos aswell thank you for your cooperation. Kind Regards.

<b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b> here is the dump file thank you.

Tiger
16-01-2021, 10:49 AM
<b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b> -> valid detection, you had Super Simple Wallhack injected in your game
<b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b> -> valid detection, you still had the cheat on your computer
<b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b> -> suspicious memory region injected in your game. Can you explain to me why "test2.exe" was injected in your game and why is this file in your game directory?

al1k0 -A-
16-01-2021, 11:58 AM
I never had a wall hacks or etc in my pc Im playing this game once twice a week im using GameGuard.exe for fastcup and sxe injected 7 version you can check my pc if u want im never gonna use this shits im a fair player and i dont understand that why still showing my pc have a cheat?!? im a fastcup player and my steam is original since 2011 why i didnt get banned since then? Its up to you mate i dont really care about the ban but its not fair the ban can remain

Tiger
16-01-2021, 12:27 PM
Yes, you had in the first 2 reports I posted. In the first one you can see the Super Simple Wallhack loaded in game: <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>

I don't care what other anticheats do. You may not even had those running when you played with Super Simple Wallhack...

I asked you something and you refuse to answer my questions.

al1k0 -A-
16-01-2021, 12:36 PM
what is test2.exe super simple wall hack this is maybe old im also a admin in CsMundum Servers and before i was checking people with this maybe thats why mate im not sure

Tiger
16-01-2021, 12:58 PM
If you are not serious about this I will close this topic. Test2.exe should be in your game directory.

PS: I don't care if you are admin or some player, I don't care your history - this doesn't help me or you. I care only about your detections and if you can't prove you are clean then I can't help you.

al1k0 -A-
16-01-2021, 01:19 PM
Test2.exe is maybe i dont have a running antivirus on my pc mate and that anti cheat Sxe injected is startup entry started if you know RunservisecOne.
This infection when started connects to an IRC server where it sits on a channel awaiting for commands im no really sure my friend thats all.

Tiger
16-01-2021, 02:38 PM
Ok. I am going to close this topic as you are not serious about this. Test2.exe is not even malware in the first place and you still something that's not true...

:locked: