PDA

View Full Version : NOT A FALSE POSITIVE False Alternative hack cs 1.6 by wargod

sagi111400
25-11-2020, 05:05 AM
Hello,
i have tried to use wargods in the last couple of days since i came back to cs 1.6
and for some reason it detects "AlterNative Hack" I deleted cs 1.6 + cstrike ect..

installed it, added my old config and ESW Weapons models, and still detects me for "AlterNative hack"
i've never used any of hacks in STEAM in YEARS, how the **** it detects something that i don't even have in my computer?!?

--------------- Added after 5 minutes ---------------

link for the wargod false detection: <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>

Tiger
25-11-2020, 08:50 AM
You played with Alternative and its settings are saved on your disk...

sagi111400
25-11-2020, 01:00 PM
Where tho?! how could i get rid of that?

--------------- Added after 2 minutes ---------------

And no i did not play with it, wouldn't risk vac ban.

Tiger
25-11-2020, 06:48 PM
Search for "Alternative" in your computer.

And no i did not play with it, wouldn't risk vac ban.

Yeah, I am sure you didn't played with it. Magically appeared on your computer.

:beerguy:

sagi111400
27-11-2020, 06:07 AM
Wether you believe me or not i don't really give a crap, never said i did not download it and used it on cs cracked but never on Steam because that is just stupid, and i deleted all of my cs cheats a long time ago so that's one of the reasons im confused by it, otherwise I wouldn't tried to use wargods or make this post.

already searched it from the moment i got "detected" for it, *magically* nothing came up except for "depthengine" which is a game on Steam called "Depth" and Java scripts for my Visual studio and Visual studio code.

Proof nothing came up: <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>
Proof that it still detects: <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>

Everyone used cheats atleast one time in their life, but not stupid enough to cheat on STEAM and get vac banned and items/account destroyed for nothing, there's cracked cs 1.6 for those kind of things.

Tried to delete the entire Half-Life folder and re-install cs 1.6 on steam twice, and still does the same sh*t.
Any idea what should be useful?

Tiger
27-11-2020, 08:33 PM
Alternative Hack is the name of the directory which contains the settings. I doubt you can find it with Windows Search. It should be located in %appdata%.

sagi111400
28-11-2020, 02:12 AM
Thanks alot!

Managed to find it and delete it
<b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>

is there any way i can get rid of the other detections since i clearly didn't use AlterNative?

Tiger
01-12-2020, 07:42 PM
Read here (<b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>).