PDA

View Full Version : NO RESPOSE Generic Cheat Detection

Basitahmed1199
23-10-2020, 08:05 AM
Report Link/ ID : <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>

No Antivirus and I disabled win 7 essential.

Dump File: <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>

I'm owner of game zone and my customer got this issue all pc there is problem generic cheat detection and i have 1 wifi i connected all pc so ip is same for all if one got cheat detection other counted too :C i didn't installed any software recently. please solve this issue as fast as possible my customers can't play cs 1.6 server they got banned bcz RED Scan

Tiger
23-10-2020, 06:01 PM
You reuploaded my tool without the actual memory dump...

Basitahmed1199
25-10-2020, 06:17 AM
<b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>

Tiger
25-10-2020, 10:03 AM
And report id?! You have to give me both at same time, otherwise the memory dump is invalid... READ THE TUTORIAL!

Basitahmed1199
26-10-2020, 08:37 AM
Hi,

Bro i solved this issue there is virus in my pc that's why generic cheat detected now i installed new window and deleted all partitions and installed cs 1.6 with default nick: Warrior player my scan is clear then i tried with my nick: You have no idea who i am. and Generic cheat detected bcz my last scan is detected generic cheat detection Please clear my name from database then i'll try scan again for clear scan. Bro one more nick on your database Nick PerFect. Same problem with this nick please clear both nicks.

I scan both nick with same pc same cs 1.6 you can see on details same ip:

You have no idea who i am. [<b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>]
Cs 1.6 default nick: <Warrior> Player [<b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>]

Tiger
26-10-2020, 08:02 PM
Please post a picture of your antimalware detection history.

Basitahmed1199
27-10-2020, 06:42 AM
bro first step i did was installed malwarebytes and scan i see virus on my pc then i removed virus and installed new window and deleted all partition for safety then installed cs 1.6 and sended u report id. now i didn't have any antivirus or marlware product. please solve this issue when you online any fix time? so we can talk properly and solve this matter as fast as possible.

Tiger
27-10-2020, 07:50 PM
Please understand that I still need proof of that...