PDA

View Full Version : INCOMPLETE Heuristic Detection

SublimeBro69
22-08-2020, 12:53 PM
Following is my link to scan:
<b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>

Antivirus: Avast (But the shields are disabled)
Link to Memory Dump: <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>
No suspicious software/cheat anywhere in my PC. No models, skins, cfgs etc are in my cs folder. The wrong scan also affected my previous scan history. If someone can help, it will be a huge favor.
CS 1.6 was downloaded from this link: <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>
Additional information:
I had a training mod cs 1.6 downloaded as well from this link: <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>
I uninstalled it immediately after the wrong red scan. The next scans came out to be clean, but I am not sure if this is the only sole reason for the red scan.
I changed the resolution during the game as well (to 640x480) (Maybe the information is useful as I went through other forums and one had a similar issue.

Tiger
22-08-2020, 04:00 PM
NOTE: You need to report this problem right after you have been wrongfully detected. Please do not come here for support after a few hours later or if you closed the game because these kind of requests will be rejected.

Why didn't you read that?! Your memory dump is useless...

SublimeBro69
22-08-2020, 04:18 PM
I was googling the problem after the scan (for about half a day) and had no idea that such forums for help exist. So nothing can be done? or is there anything left to try? Should I turn on the game and take the memory dump?
Maybe I can try to change the resolution again and come up with the new scan, and if the problem persists, you can compare?

Tiger
22-08-2020, 04:56 PM
I was googling the problem after the scan (for about half a day) and had no idea that such forums for help exist.

<b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>

It redirects you here (<b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>(wCD))...

So nothing can be done? or is there anything left to try? Should I turn on the game and take the memory dump?
Maybe I can try to change the resolution again and come up with the new scan, and if the problem persists, you can compare?

Not until you provide a real-proof. You can either try again to reproduce the problem or pay (<b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>) for your detection to be removed.

SublimeBro69
22-08-2020, 05:13 PM
I shall try to replicate the problem if I could and make a new thread about it if I came to be successful. Thanking you for the guidance and patience, and I'll be more careful next time.