PDA

View Full Version : INCOMPLETE Heuristic Detection

ŠELLE
29-07-2020, 03:09 AM
Hello i got red scan on non steam for Heuristic Detection, i don't even what that means, all my scans are clean on steam as u can see <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b> can u please remove this red scan, this is some kinda of bug or issue with your anti-cheat program, thank you.
This issue is only on non steam cs as far as i know..

ŠELLE
31-07-2020, 03:32 AM
Tiger, anything on this ?

Tiger
31-07-2020, 09:17 PM
Do you realize you a request model, right?

ŠELLE
03-08-2020, 02:06 AM
Where do i need to post to get this red scan removed ??

Tiger
04-08-2020, 09:01 AM
Do you realize you have a request model to report false-positive detections (<b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>) to fill, right?!

ŠELLE
04-08-2020, 05:43 PM
Hey Tiger i got this is on Non steam version which i already deleted, it's not possible for me to repeat steps to get u what u need, i play on steam version and all my scans are clean as u can see, one of the players which play with us got this detection on non steam version and told us he ain't cheating and i wanted to test it and i got same detection as him, this is the link of the cs <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>*********.com/cs/ where we are getting this red scan, so please can u just remove this red scan from my history, i don't want to have red scan so people think i cheated in past...

Tiger
04-08-2020, 07:57 PM
I don't care about that, I only care about memory dump... If you can't provide it I can't help you!!!!