PDA

View Full Version : False-positive detection Found Project Infinity (Forensics)

ioNNNn1
06-06-2020, 03:58 AM
RAPORT: <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>
ANTIVIRUS: Avast Free Antivirus and Avira
Additional information: I started playing fastcup a few weeks ago and i have downloaded a config and a reestr from a pro player . i am still playing fastcup with no problems at the moment with gameguard anticheat on . Now i am not an expert but im pretty sure im not cheating in any way beacause of the cfg or the reestr
GAME MEMORY DUMP LINK: <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>

Tiger
06-06-2020, 11:29 AM
Not a false positive. Read here what Forensics detections mean. (<b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>(Forensics)?p=253927&viewfull=1#post253927) Delete it and you will be fine.

ioNNNn1
06-06-2020, 08:40 PM
Yes i have read that before making this post , but the thing is i have never used or downloaded any wallhack or any kind of cheat for that matter . It all happened after i have downloaded the config and the reestr i had plenty of scans before with no detection . And as i have said i am still playing on gameguard anticheat with this config with no problems . Can you please have a look into this a bit more detailed if that is possible ?

Tiger
06-06-2020, 08:46 PM
You downloaded and ran an injector... Search for "nLzQvTiB.exe" and upload it here.

ioNNNn1
07-06-2020, 01:55 AM
I have not .. the only thing i have downloaded before this happened is this <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b> and this <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b> wich is the config and the oprimization for registry .
I also cound not find that file in my pc . I would not bother that much if i would i would just delete it and be done with it i don t really play public servers anyway but maybe its something else that i am not aware of therefore i dont know what to delete as i HAVE NOT USED any cheats for cs 1.6

Tiger
07-06-2020, 09:54 AM
I still need "nLzQvTiB.exe" - it's on your hard disk, search it.