PDA

View Full Version : Generic Cheat Detection

xKoMiRaa
13-05-2020, 04:16 AM
Hi,
I'm not gonna say too much, I got the same problem as others "no cheating but getting this kind of detection"
Informations you requested :
Report: <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>
Antivirus : Not using any antivirus
Additional information: I got nothing installed on my computer recently, I got this problem a long time ago, and this is not my first time. Sometimes I get Alternative Data Detection instead.
GAME MEMORY DUMP LINK : <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b> ; Mr.Tiger you'll find the archive password in the private message I sent you.
P.S : You'll find in my before detections some "Saz injector detections" I didn't used it in cs 1.6 ever, its for a "fps.dll" for cs go game. I got that detection because I forgot it on my desktop that's all (it's deleted now , in this last scan.).
Thanks

Tiger
13-05-2020, 10:52 PM
Do you have some dnschanger?

LE: You should install an antivirus, such as Bitdefender Free (<b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>) and scan your entire computer, you might be infected with a trojan.

xKoMiRaa
13-05-2020, 11:49 PM
DNS changer ? no I don't

Tiger
14-05-2020, 12:03 AM
Then do what I said and post here the results.

xKoMiRaa
18-05-2020, 01:47 AM
I've done a full system scan with Bitdefender ANTIVIRUS Free and I found above 6300 threats ( Link : <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b> ), then I fixed them, but I still get the same detection as u can see here : <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>
If there's anything more I can provide to you so you can help just tell me.
Thanks

Tiger
18-05-2020, 09:21 AM
Can you repeat all the steps again from the tutorial? Maybe now it's something different in your memory.

xKoMiRaa
20-05-2020, 08:18 PM
Sure ! Here you are :
This time I got "Found Alternative Data" Detection, but i'm sure the "Generic Cheat" Detection is just hidden.
Report : <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b> (Found Alternative Data)
Antivirus : Bitdefender Free
Additional Informations : This is not the first time I get this detection too, and I don't know where to find the "Alternative Leftovers"
Game Memory Dump : <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b> ; I'll send you the archive password in a private message check your inbox
Thanks

Tiger
20-05-2020, 08:59 PM
Search in in %temp%.

Also, this memory dump doesn't help me. "Generic Cheat Detection" has higher privilege than "Found". There's no generic detections in your report.

xKoMiRaa
21-05-2020, 12:57 AM
I'll KEEP SCANNING till I get Generic cheat detection then I'll repost you the report and the memory dump

--------------- Added after 27 minutes ---------------

Here you are :
REPORT : <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b> (Generic Cheat Detection)
Memory Dump : <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b> ; Password sent in a private message, check inbox :)
Additional Information : I deleted all folders and files in "%temp%" before I launched cs 1.6

Tiger
21-05-2020, 08:07 PM
The malware is still there - Win32.Ramnit... rescan your entire computer.

LE: You are still detected with Alternative, try find the Alternative directory in %appdata% - do not delete all files/directories from there !!!

xKoMiRaa
21-05-2020, 10:06 PM
So you're telling me that the "Generic Cheat Detection" problem is caused by that virus "Win32.Ramnit" ?
And the Alternative problem is just in the %Appdata% ?

Tiger
21-05-2020, 11:00 PM
Yes & search it and you will find it.

xKoMiRaa
22-05-2020, 03:01 AM
A big thanks to u Mr.Tiger :)
--Here's what I did--
1. I installed an Antivirus : Bitdefender Free Edition
2. I deleted my %temp%
3. I scanned my entire computer with the ANTIVIRUS , and I found nearly 6300 infected files
4. I used DISINFECT ACTION for all of the infected files
5. <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b> :D
P.S : For those guys who have "Found Alternative..". Delete the cheat leftovers which you might find in %AppData%.
Last Request :
Mr.Tiger can I get my False-Positive Detections Deleted ?
Thanks Again ^^

Tiger
22-05-2020, 02:28 PM
I cleared all your detections caused by Win32.Ramnit.

xKoMiRaa
22-05-2020, 07:55 PM
Thank you ^^ . And what about "Found Alternative" detections ? I wasn't using anything in those reports too, its just a leftover. :)

Tiger
23-05-2020, 01:52 PM
Those detections won't be cleared since it's part of a detection type meant to warn admins that you executed Alternative in the past.

xKoMiRaa
23-05-2020, 09:25 PM
Oh ! Fair enough :) . Anyway thank you again!
You can lock the thread now :) .

Tiger
24-05-2020, 08:40 PM
You are welcome.

:locked: