PDA

View Full Version : False-Positive - Generic Cheat Detection

incomprendido
20-04-2020, 10:44 PM
I'm running Wargods cheat detector on my Counter-strike and 2 times it happened that it appeared "Generic Cheat Detection" when I was not cheating at all. So, i made a reScan without closing CS 1.6 and closing my Antivirus and it appeared as CLEAR.

RAPORT: 20/04 - <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b> - Generic cheat detection
<b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b> - Clear (WITHOUT CLOSING CS)

14/04 - <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b> - Generic Cheat Detection
<b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b> - Clear (WITHOUT CLOSING CS)

ANTIVIRUS: McAfee and Antimalware Executable (as it appears on my Task Manager)

Additional info: I turned my Antivirus off when I made the reScan in both situations.

GAME MEMORY DUMP LINK (from 20/04) : <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>*******/file.html

Please help me, because it's really sad to appear this on Wargods when I fully know that i dont use any type of cheats.

--------------- Added after 6 minutes ---------------

P.S.: I also have instaled in my computer a Non-Steam counter-strike.

Tiger
20-04-2020, 11:05 PM
Why didn't you read carefully the model? Where's the report associated with memory dump?!

LE: Also I need you to upload me d3d10_1core.dll and d3d10_1.dll. You should find these files in Windows\SysWOW64 .

incomprendido
20-04-2020, 11:07 PM
I'm sorry, the report associated from the memory dump are the ones from 20/04, because I didn't close my CS 1.6 while doing both. <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b> and <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>

Tiger
20-04-2020, 11:15 PM
LE: Also I need you to upload me d3d10_1core.dll and d3d10_1.dll. You should find these files in Windows\SysWOW64 .

I need these files.

incomprendido
20-04-2020, 11:15 PM
Other files you requested: <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>*******/file.html (d3d10_1core.dll) <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>*******/file.html (d3d10_1.dll)

Tiger
20-04-2020, 11:20 PM
False positive. Your detections has been removed. These detections shouldn't appear anymore.

incomprendido
20-04-2020, 11:21 PM
Thank you very much for your help.

Tiger
20-04-2020, 11:40 PM
You are welcome. If the problem persists please create another thread.

:locked: