EXPERIENTA:1 Year
TIMP JUCAT:81H
PERIOADA:ziua, dimineata, seara, in weekend
PROMOVARE:Reclama
Regulament citit?: Da
Cuvantul cheie:Cuvant cheie

dizdani
19-04-2020, 05:20 AM
sorry, let me explain you more in-depth what you need to know before posting another request.

i closed your last request yesterday or so, you have to wait three days since your last request have been closed before making another request to count.
on the field which says „Cuvāntul cheie”(key word) you need to search in the rules section this following cheie(key). We head admins, change and update that key word frequently so people wouldn't just copy-paste it from the precedent requests. You can use google translate(recommended) or any other translation server to read our policy in which all the players and admins needs to respect and obey when playing on the server.
it would definitely increase your chances to be approved if you would promote our server and community in any way possible. (facebook, friends, other servers, youtube, twitch and so on)

in other words, i will close this request too (because of the time between the requests is to short) and i hope i made it clear why and what you need to know before posting the next request. If you have any questions dont hesitate to ask me on the server or pm.

- best regards, Chancro.