PDA

View Full Version : generic problem...

smoofY
26-03-2020, 12:03 PM
Generic Problem again...

RAPORT: <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>
ANTIVIRUS: avg antivirus <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>
DESCRIERE ADITIONALA: AVG problem?
LINK DUMP MEMORIE CS: <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>

P.S. First i was think that is have problem with OS, but now i see there is have and other players with different OS like mine with the same problem... <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>
<b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>
all are from today but there are not mine...

P. S. I reinstall my CS... make new test and it is clear... If you want dump from last report I will send you.

Tiger
26-03-2020, 10:26 PM
<b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b> => Different detection than yours (cheat/malware) + DLL Injector
<b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b> => Different detection than yours (cheat/malware) + DLL Injector
<b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b> => Seems to be the same detection as yours - detection removed

This generic detection has been permanently removed and it shouldn't bother you anymore. I cleared your detection.

Sometimes apps, even legit ones, likes to inject things in other processes in a non-fashion manner (same behavior as cheats or malwares).

Tiger
23-04-2020, 08:56 PM
:locked: