PDA

View Full Version : False detection Generic Cheat Detection!

myyyyyp
21-03-2020, 11:03 AM
RAPORT: <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>
ANTIVIRUS: Standard for Windows 7 Service Pack 1 but it is disable.
Additional information: Literally 3-4 days ago I downloaded and installed the game Minecraft 1.8.3

GAME MEMORY DUMP LINK: <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>

Hello. The WG Cheat Defender program did not work! As I later realized that this was due to an update, after which I downloaded the new WG Cheat Defender from my site for my version of Windows 7. After that I checked twice and showed the Generic Cheat Detection game, I did not reinstall the game and all the checks went through on the same game before that without any installations of any rubbish! Not when I didn’t use cheats !!! Help me fix it and figure it out) For earlier I am grateful!

Tiger
21-03-2020, 11:08 AM
Please upload me vstdlibs.dll. You should find this file in game directory.

myyyyyp
21-03-2020, 11:25 AM
I understand that this file is located in the game folder)

<b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>

Tiger
21-03-2020, 11:32 AM
So this protector injects itself in Counter-Strike as a normal malware/cheat will do. You have to be more carefully when you download a NoSteam Counter-Strike kit. I removed your detections and whitelisted this file.

myyyyyp
21-03-2020, 11:42 AM
Thank you very much) You just helped me very much) I don’t even know how to thank you) Can I have one more small question then?)

Tiger
21-03-2020, 11:47 AM
Sure. :)

myyyyyp
21-03-2020, 11:51 AM
What should I do with my installed game? delete it? and download a new one? I do not yet have the opportunity to purchase a licensed version of my favorite game (

Tiger
21-03-2020, 11:55 AM
No. You are fine now. It shouldn't trigger any detections anymore. :)

myyyyyp
21-03-2020, 12:00 PM
Thank you) Thank you) and again Thank you very much) Although I am very afraid, but now I will try to check again) You are a very good person) All the best to you)

Tiger
22-03-2020, 11:24 PM
You are welcome.

If you encounter a new issue please start a new thread. :)

:locked: