PDA

View Full Version : Free unban "kilowatt"

kilowatt
20-03-2020, 07:32 PM
UNIQUE ID: STEAM_0:0:244767818
NICK: pwnz
IP (OPTIONAL): personal info
STEAM ID: <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>
OTHER INFORMATION: Sorry i know i made mistake, i wont abuse it anymore.

Tiger
20-03-2020, 08:14 PM
There's no free unban for you. You have been caught using WarGods Scan Bypass CFG. You have to pay 5th degree unban fee for unban.

kilowatt
21-03-2020, 01:56 AM
Sorry but i have not used any bypasses. I got banned for abusing it. I just want to get unbanned and never abuse it again. Please. Person gave me this account as a gift, there is 1,000 hours on 1.6 so maybe he was doing things. And i am really sorry for abusing it, i was dumb. Thanks :)

Tiger
21-03-2020, 09:22 AM
We are not responsible in the following cases:

if you bought/borrow a banned Steam account and you got banned because of it
who you borrow your Steam account
you used wCD hacking applications or fake wCD applications
where you use your Steam account

Extracted from here (<b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>).

You still have to pay for unban.

kilowatt
21-03-2020, 10:50 AM
Ok, if i dont want to pay unaban because i didn do anything similar what you saying, if i buy myself another account will I be able to do scans? Imagine paying 50 euros for nothing, program that scans your computer bruh. You just trying to make some money, thats obvious

Tiger
21-03-2020, 11:00 AM
:pokerface2:

So... you broke wCD's terms and conditions and you expect free unban? I hope you are kidding.

:beerguy:

No, a new steam account won't give you unban - it will only increase your unban fee for trying to bypass the current ban. Since you broke these rules you have to pay to have access to our service.

kilowatt
21-03-2020, 11:16 AM
But i didnt do anything... Its so dumb to be false banned and then i have to pay 50 euros for thing that i will only use like 5 times per year. I DIDNT DO ANYTHING SIMILAR, BAN HIM, NOT ME FOR THIS THING. Or else i will need to change ip, steam id, hwid even i dont want to brake rules.

Tiger
21-03-2020, 11:17 AM
We are not responsible in the following cases:

if you bought/borrow a banned Steam account and you got banned because of it
who you borrow your Steam account
you used wCD hacking applications or fake wCD applications
where you use your Steam account

Are you sure you didn't broke anything? Then why are you banned?

:newspaperguy:

kilowatt
21-03-2020, 11:18 AM
Yes, I am sure. I not messing around...

I cant play this game anymore. Everyone asks for scan but i cant do it for no reason. Then i get banned for nothing because I dont provide it to admins.

--------------- Added after 3 minutes ---------------

Abuseing it, bruh. I did too many scans. But i filled up the form, gave you what ever you need and i was told i will get unbanned

Tiger
21-03-2020, 11:22 AM
Then don't use wCD. You are banned until you pay the unban fee. Trying to bypass the ban will increase your unban fee.

:locked: