View Full Version : Admin Request

ibraheem_albajah
17-03-2020, 08:51 PM
DEGREE: any degree
NICK: Ibraheem Albajah
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:632415239
EXPERIENCE: a little
TIME PLAYED: 37 hours
REASON: kick hacker and cheater because a lot of him come when no admins online in server
PROMOTION: i am a programmer can help if need and can advertising on facbeook and with my friends
CONTACT: i.albajah@gmail.com or <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b> this my link on facebook
KEYWORD: corona

aqx
17-03-2020, 09:27 PM
Contra. Wrong keyword

~Wolf~
17-03-2020, 09:50 PM
Hello.Thank you for submiting an admin request.As quinn said, you writed the wrong keyword.My opinion is that you used google translate and it translated wrong for you, so I am gonna explain you a little more what you have to do.You need to go to read the rules of this server first, which can be found in the topic named "Regulament server".(Click here to go faster (<b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>!?p=51#post51)).Then you need to search through the rules for the keyword(The translation of the field "CUVANTUL CHEIE" from the model) and then edit your request.Good luck!

LE: You're welcome ^^

ibraheem_albajah
17-03-2020, 10:20 PM
Hello.Thank you for submiting an admin request.As quinn said, you writed the wrong keyword.My opinion is that you used google translate and it translated wrong for you, so I am gonna explain you a litte more what you have to do.You need to go to read the rules of this server first, which can be found in the topic named "Regulament server".(Click here to go faster (<b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>!?p=51#post51)).Then you need to search through the rules for the keyword(The translation of the field "CUVANTUL CHEIE" from the model) and then edit your request.Good luck!

Thanks

~TraNda~
18-03-2020, 12:13 PM
Because you gave your interest and proved that you want so much admin on the server, I accept your request. I'm waiting for PM with nick and pass.
:locked: