02-02-2020, 11:01 PM
<b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>

<b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>

Thank you very much!

Warm regards,
Natalia, nick: BLONDINKA SUM

Tiger
02-02-2020, 11:11 PM
Hello. Indeed, one of your detections is a false-positive (that "Generic Cheat Detection" from your reports). This false-positive is caused by Symantec AV. Its aggressive injection method into the game process looks like malware/cheat - I can't add a whitelist to that.

Please add your game as a whitelisted process in Symantec (so it won't inject code into this process).

I cleared your Generic Cheat Detection status from all your reports.

blondinka_sum
02-02-2020, 11:59 PM
I uninstalled Symantec antivirus but again i have red report and why the report is "Found AlterNative Data ". I see i have only one undetected wg, but when i scan now is detected.

Tiger
03-02-2020, 07:19 AM
Did you rebooted after you uninstalled Symantec? It seems that you don't. Also, please install an AV and don't leave your computer unprotected. You can install Bitdefender Free (<b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>) as an alternative, it's lightweight and user-friendly.

Regarding "Found AlterNative Data" detection, you used AlterNative cheat and now its settings still can be found on your computer. Please delete it if you don't want to be detected and don't use cheats anymore.

blondinka_sum
06-02-2020, 04:26 PM
Thank you very much. The problem is solved!