PDA

View Full Version : WarGods Cheat Defender sending report error.

golgy
04-01-2020, 11:44 AM
ID - none went through
NICK - golgy
IP - 92.36.131.108
STEAMID - <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>
DATE & HOUR - last 1 hour, 5 times
Screenshot - <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b> 5 tries, 5th time the charm got banned for 24h.
Operating System - w10 x64
AntiVirus - none
Describe Your Problem - tried to scan 5 times, got to sending report 11% and then the screenshot error which i posted, got banned for 24hours for sending too many reports while i sent nothing frankly.

I hope this gets solved somehow since I can't play on my favourite server coz ppl think im bullshitting them ....

Tiger
04-01-2020, 12:06 PM
You said you don't use antivirus, but you have Malwarebytes installed...

You are not banned just because you saw this error. Also, if wCD doesn't give you an error code (as in your case) it means the problem is coming from you and not from our web service. I checked the wCD web logs and firewall logs and your IP address can't be found there.

I think Malwarebytes or your firewall blocks this connection. Please check your settings.

LE: Also, there's a limit on how many reports you can make per day. Right now 5 reports per day is the limit. In the future this limit will be increased.

golgy
04-01-2020, 12:13 PM
I've deleted Malwarebytes since im not using it at all, it just stays there and there was only 1 firewall on, the public one so I've disabled it. I'll give an update in 24hrs then if you can't remove the tempban, cheers and thankyou.

Tiger
04-01-2020, 12:19 PM
Please don't leave your system unprotected without an antimalware service installed and enabled. You can use Windows Defender or you can install and use Bitdefender Free (<b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>) (which has a top detection rate and doesn't interfere with wCD).

golgy
05-01-2020, 11:10 AM
I've tried again with disabled firewall and without anti-virus and still got sending report error message at 18% as yesterday posted, any help?

Tiger
05-01-2020, 01:26 PM
Something blocks the connection from you.

I added your IP in Cloudflare's firewall whitelist. Check again, but i doubt it would work.