PDA

View Full Version : Afx HOOK GOLDSCR

gerichwei
29-10-2019, 09:59 PM
hello, community,
Im old player of this game about 11 12 years. my wargods was always clean, I played lot at lans and gathers, but today i got red wg with afx hook goldscr, i think its from my hlae or because im using the same steamed cs to create videos. And if I try to search it in google, it instantly showing the hlae website, and i dont know any more reasons of this .The reason im writing is that Ill playin at server which players cant have their wg red in the past. Maybe there is possibility to erase this red wargod history ? I also create videos for my small youtube channel, and i dont want to have that red wargod, cause I don't have reason to having it. I deleted my whole windows and reinstalled to new ones. After that my history is clean, until you search it on website. So like I asked before, maybe there is possibility to erase that red wg scan?
Also I tried to unlock the Microsoft offise with this video <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b> , maybe it could have the reason for my red wargod. I don't recommend try it , cause your pc will instantly say that this is the virus.
my steam profile <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>
my steam id : STEAM_0:1:35660316
my youtub ch : <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>
Waiting for answer, thank you for attention.

Tiger
30-10-2019, 08:10 AM
Hello. Where is the AFX Hook GoldSrc file? I told you to post here the file. Please upload it and post here the link.

gerichwei
30-10-2019, 09:58 AM
<b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b> AfxHookGoldSrc.dll
This is from HLAE folder, never had a red wg after creating content, until this time.

gerichwei
30-10-2019, 07:44 PM
<b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>
And this is the all folder of hlae I was using

Tiger
02-11-2019, 02:19 PM
Hello. I am sorry it took so long. Indeed that AFX from HLAE is legit, but unfortunately your files from your report are different from HLAE. You need to upload here the exact files you had.

gerichwei
02-11-2019, 03:30 PM
damn, i will try to find the exact same version which I had.

--------------- Added after 22 minutes ---------------

i really cant remember which version of hlae i was using, because not all versions worked . I can only try to guess which one it was , so one of the newests :
i could upload all versions , but there is just too much.
website where i download hlae : <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>

Tiger
03-11-2019, 10:35 AM
Man, I am not going to check every HLAE version for you. It's not my job, it's yours.

Also, you have been caught with HLAE injector - which I am not going to whitelist the file because it can be used to inject cheats.