PDA

View Full Version : discomfort with scan

d0msday
21-07-2019, 04:53 PM
Five days ago I reinstalled my system. I download some counter strike for movie making, and when that I scan , scan detected a hack. I searched my computer for name "hpp" and i found it in mvm counter folder hpp hack, fail.ini / .cfg in it, I didn't remember it correctly, but it opened through with notpade I know, but I immediately deleted it and tried the scan again, and the scan was clean. I'm playing on steam platform, and it's really embarrassing for me to have 1 red scanned on my side, because I play the game for quite a very long time

first scan
<b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>

scan after 10 min
<b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>
hack didn't exist, because what I found was some text document, I don't know how it can detected

Tiger
21-07-2019, 05:02 PM
I can't clear your detection since it wasn't a false-positive. You have to pay 1st degree to have your report cleared.

d0msday
21-07-2019, 05:09 PM
I do not want to pay, because this is not true. There is something that does not exist. Look at the base or what, you probably have, then find exactly which failed detected and in which folder!

--------------- Added after 10 minutes ---------------

it's not my fault, so please fix it

Tiger
21-07-2019, 05:30 PM
First of all, "cheat data" detection is supposed to detect cheat artifacts.

Secondly, you used HPP in the past.

Thirdly, you are a cheater and of course it's your fault.

d0msday
21-07-2019, 05:36 PM
it's not true, when I found the folder, I deleted it and the scan was clean, it's not my fault. the game is not quit in time of 2 scans, which you can see by using 2 scans url...
this folder has nothing to do with the counter on which I play (steam), but it is connected to mvm counter strike ..

--------------- Added after 5 minutes ---------------

The first time I installed that mvm counter, so I could not know what it contained in it. But he also has nothing to do with my play!

Tiger
21-07-2019, 05:42 PM
it's not true, when I found the folder, I deleted it and the scan was clean [...]

[...] "cheat data" detection is supposed to detect cheat artifacts.

[...] it's not my fault. [..]

[...] you are a cheater and of course it's your fault.

[...] this folder has nothing to do with the counter on which I play (steam), but it is connected to mvm counter strike ..

So, basically you are saying you used HPP in the past. That makes you a cheater.

[...] The first time I installed that mvm counter, so I could not know what it contained in it. But he also has nothing to do with my play!

I will close this topic since you keep blabbering.

Case closed.

:locked: