PDA

View Full Version : Generic Cheat Detection AND Wallhack

M-Hassan
03-11-2018, 06:07 PM
Hello (my english is poor :-S :-S)
my nick in cs1.6 was H. and admins says in wargods sacn its ??? ;after that i change my nick to (Hassan [H.]) and i do scan again, and WGs say i'm a (Generic Cheat Detection) and then i install sxe-injected and do scan again and WGs say i'm wallhack . what can i do ? , i'm NOT a cheater, I hate cheaters :(

Tiger
03-11-2018, 06:38 PM
Hi. You need to dump the game memory (you can use Task Manager to do it) when wCD detects you with Wallhack and upload me that file.

Follow the steps:
1) Run CS.
2) Check if you are detected with Wallhack by wCD and save the report link/id (I need it). If no detection is triggered, try again later and follow all the steps again. It is important to do this only when wCD detects you with something, otherwise it's useless.
3) Use Task Manager to dump the game memory process. Run Task Manager and go to Processes (if you are using Windows XP/Vista/7 - e.g.: <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b> ) or go to Details (if you are using Windows 8/8.1/10 - e.g.: <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>). Search for "hl.exe" or "cstrike"exe, right click on that process and click on "Create Dump file" and wait until a pop-up with a file path will appear (e.g: <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b> ) .
4) Upload me that file from the previous step and give me the report link or id from step 2.

M-Hassan
03-11-2018, 07:40 PM
dmp file <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>
WGs link <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>

Tiger
03-11-2018, 08:14 PM
The last 2 detections were triggered by sXe, as stated in the report, so I cleared these 2 detections. Please don't scan with wCD while you have sXe running, otherwise you might get a false positive.

For the rest of your detections I was unable to find the reason of the detection in current game memory dump. Hence, you need to give me another game memory dump when wCD detects you with "Generic Cheat Detection" to be able to see if it's a false-positive or not.

M-Hassan
03-11-2018, 08:50 PM
dmp file <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>
WGs link <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>

i think this when happen i change my nick

Tiger
04-11-2018, 12:08 AM
What CS kit did you used?

It was clearly a false-positive so I cleared you reports. A legit file (mswsock.dll - Microsoft) has been injected like a cheat/malware in your game memory :/ This is not normal.

Please, try with a new CS kit instead. See if it's the same.

M-Hassan
04-11-2018, 05:34 AM
i'm not use kit ; i just play a simple cs 1.6 . demo: <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>
and i download cs 1.6 from <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>

--------------- Added after 12 minutes ---------------

Thank you ��