PDA

View Full Version : Banned

dededededede
14-10-2018, 04:08 PM
So today I was asked to do wargod. And when it was done it said I was banned for violating the rules.
Like what kind of rules I violated by using your services. The only thing that comes to my mind is that I did too many scans but then again there are limits of how many scans you can do a day so what wrong with scanning that many times? Even if it's against the rules a permanent ban is a bit too much for such a small violation isn't it? So I would like atleast to know what was so wrong that I did. Or could be a glitch since I'm using w8 version on w10? But I doubt it. Looking for answers cause now I can't prove my innocence to people. And I get asked to do wargod a lot.

Tiger
14-10-2018, 04:25 PM
You need to give me your IP address, SteamID and your last wCD report.

dededededede
15-10-2018, 12:38 PM
IP: 78.61.47.62
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:151197857
Last scan as far as I know: <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>

There are like 4 people using this IP so naturally there are going to be a lot of scans. If it's something that is done, can the ban be transfered on steam id since all of use steam? Cause I don't want to be banned because of someone else's actions.

F0rS3ti
15-10-2018, 04:35 PM
I think there are more then 4 ppl using this IP (or a person with multiple personalities) ...it`s quite odd. Anyway, that steamID that you give us is from another player and i think the real scan for you is this (<b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>).
But.... that's just my opinion, I let Tiger decide ;))

dededededede
16-10-2018, 02:11 PM
I can easily prove that accounts is mine. It's not odd when you have a big family.

Tiger
16-10-2018, 10:28 PM
You were banned for this report: <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b> . I suspected you for manually changing your steam id (as you can see in this report it's 0:0:0 and in other reports everything is fine). If you want unban you need to give me a remote session in your PC to check this possible issue or to tell me the truth.

dededededede
18-10-2018, 11:54 AM
Oh I see. It's because I used cracked steam client back then. It's actually a thing it's called "Cracked steam nostalgia" check it up. Honestly it happened before and I thought it's not a big deal, thought it might be a glitch, admins used to ask me why it's like that and I was clueless. And I think that steam client changes steam id everytime you log in. It's stopped showing 0:0:0 steam id since I got steamed version. I won't be using that anymore, I honestly didn't think it's a bad thing, just a bug.

Tiger
18-10-2018, 10:29 PM
I can't analyze CSN, it seems to be offline/down at the moment. I suppose CSN set this SteamID (the default one). It's not forbidden to use any cracked steam applications wth wCD.

I unbanned you. Please report any problems to avoid such issues.

dededededede
19-11-2018, 05:23 PM
So today, I was asked to do Wargod just to find out that I'm still banned.

My IP:

Tiger
19-11-2018, 09:26 PM
Check now, please.

dededededede
21-11-2018, 12:27 PM
Works now. Thank you. Problem solved.