PDA

View Full Version : Mistake have been made...

Moorooccoo1
02-08-2018, 01:23 AM
I have used wargods for a couple of times now and never caught cheating... but today out of a sudden i have been detected to be cheating with some unkown hack that i've never heard of which is R-Hack and Generic Cheat ...
At first i thought it was a bug so i restarted the test 3 times but the notice of :
"IMPORTANT: This detection could have been triggered by a faulty Counter-Strike 1.6 Kit or a cheat!
Please report this problem immediately here after this model!" never appeared in the first 3 tests...
and now when i said let give it a 1 more chance,i've seen the notice and decided to make a cerere to rectify this mistake of yours ...
nu sunt roman si nu vb 100% romana corect dar eram admin si am luat rmv pt acest greseala de wargods ... in the 3 first test i deleted the cs soo i cant get the DMP file but this last one with generic cheat is still running on...

I hope you fix this mistake that cost me my reputation and admin grade ... jucam cs pt mai mult de 5 ani acum si n-am jucat pe viata mea cu cod,dar acum am luat rmv pt asta ...

I know you said do not close the cs,but i didnt know at first untill now,i hope once you clear the generic cheat you clear the R-hack or whatever that hell is with it !

Test wg: <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>
Antivirus: nu folosesc
DMP file: <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>

Tiger
02-08-2018, 07:54 AM
Please upload me the files: "settings.dll" and "hw.dll".

Moorooccoo1
13-08-2018, 04:31 PM
My sincere apologies for the delay,i was off on vacation for 10 days and havent been able to connect on my main computer...
Here are the files you asked for :

Settings.dll : <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>

Hw.dll : <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>

Moorooccoo1
15-08-2018, 02:49 AM
UP!!!

Tiger
15-08-2018, 12:01 PM
I cleared your reports with R-Hack detection, the rest of them are legit.

Please install an antimalware solution.

Moorooccoo1
15-08-2018, 04:11 PM
"I cleared your reports with R-Hack detection, the rest of them are legit.

Please install an antimalware solution."

2 weeks ago it was R-hack and now it became Found Knifebot????
how the heck is that legit,if you have a problem in your wargods functioning then why should i go as a victim ???

i demand those to be cleared too

Tiger
15-08-2018, 04:29 PM
wCD, starting with v2.3, creates multiple detections. The first one was R-Hack, second one was a generic detection and the third one was the Knife Bot. The first one is suspicious and the second one was 100% false positive, both were cleared from your reports.

You have a cheat called KnifeBot.exe (you can find it online, usually masked as "bunny hop")... what should I say more?! Link: <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b> f066da59a2f635?environmentId=120

Let's not forget that even settings.dll (which has been detected as 'R-Hack') it's not a 100% legit file, it's suspicious, seems like a code used for injection, 16bit mode asm inside your CS directory? How? 16bit mode asm it's not used anymore in protected mode. Obfuscation? What aren't you telling me?

Moorooccoo1
16-08-2018, 12:49 AM
I have no clue on what those are lol :))
i dont know what should i send you to prove that i havent downloaded any cheat on my cs and it's your programm 'WArgods' that is bugging or smtg ...
If the problem is from my Cs and there's something unusual with it,i can delete it and redownload it but i just want my record to be cleaned because i have never played with cheat in my life and now because of some error i've been detected with something i've never heard of and took rmv from my admin grade and can never apply again untill it's cleared,what should i do ?
Should i just accept being a victim and say good bye to my Counter strike history ? i've been playing for nearly 7 years and been identified as the best player in the international sv of furien 4 years ago for a couple iof months and now this happens ???

Tiger
16-08-2018, 01:12 AM
i havent downloaded any cheat on my cs

Yeah, that's why you had a Knife Bot inside your CS folder.

i have never played with cheat in my life and now because of some error i've been detected with something i've never heard

Please, cut the crap. There is no reason why you should have a Knife Bot anywhere other than cheating... Also, it's saying "Found" and "unknown status" which means the cheat has been found inside your CS folder but it doesn't know if it has been executed.

These reports will not be cleared since it's a true positive detection.

Moorooccoo1
16-08-2018, 01:55 AM
If you want i can give you the link of where i've downloaded my cs as well...
Maybe you're not believing me but ask for anything and i can provide it to you so that you can check,i havent downloaded anything and havent cheated in any way...
If you're not aware that you're program is bugging,please show me the head-director or the programmer so that i can have a little chat with him,because i'll not accept this unfairness... I'll not accept going as a victim for one of your Wargods mistakes that you simply couldnt fix or analyze...
I demand my record to get cleaned,and i accept every condition or process i should go through to get that done because i've done nothing wrong,and let's just imagine i did,do you actually believe i would get through the trouble and make a cerere over here if i knew i was cheating..

Tiger
16-08-2018, 02:08 AM
If you want i can give you the link of where i've downloaded my cs as well...

This is beyond my responsibility. It's your responsibility from where are you downloading the CS, not mine.

If you're not aware that you're program is bugging,please show me the head-director or the programmer so that i can have a little chat with him,because i'll not accept this unfairness...

You are speaking with him. I am the only one who's developing this application. It's "buggy" because it detected your Knife Bot?! Wow...

I'll not accept going as a victim for one of your Wargods mistakes that you simply couldnt fix or analyze...

What's to fix to that knife bot!? Is there, it's physical there on your disk. What was a false-positive in your reports I cleared, but what's clearly a true positive I can't clear.

I will close this thread since this conversation is starting to be useless.

:locked: