PDA

View Full Version : Problem, generic cheat found

Kulermaster
04-03-2018, 05:18 AM
Hi,
tonight i did a scan with your software and got this "generic cheat detection"
one thing, i don't have antivirus, never used a cheats, playing on original cs steam, and it somehow shows that i have something like that.. so it's really bothering me i can't even sleep
<b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>

i did 2 more scans after that and trying all things to recreate that "generic" detection but no success...

then downloaded and scaned with malwarebytes and only found your software as malicious...

i even searched Task Manager for suspicous softwares thinking there is a conflict between them but nothing...

other programs active at the time
(avira vpn pro,viber, ccleaner monitoring, lightshot,msi afterburner, teamspeak,bittorrent)

I'm asking for help, this makes me look really bad for no reason..

thank you in advance..

Tiger
04-03-2018, 10:46 AM
Hi. wCD is detected by some antimalware vendors because of its obfuscator (Confuser).

You had injected a memory block of size 68KB+ in your game process. Without a process dump (Task Manager -> Process tab or Details tab (if you are using Windows 8 or newer) -> find "hl.exe" and right click on that item -> click on "Create dump file") I can't do anything to analyze the problem.

I advise you to install a real antimalware software.

Kulermaster
04-03-2018, 07:30 PM
Okay then, thank you.. i will do that in future if happens, didn't know that last night while i was still in the game :(
and is there any chance to clean this record which was positive for this 'generic' or it stays like that?

Tiger
05-03-2018, 08:32 PM
I am sorry but I can't do anything without a proof.