View Full Version : cerere Slot

AlwaysPlug
09-11-2017, 08:11 PM
GRAD:Slot
NICK: AlwaysPlug
DATA NASTERI: 08.07.2000
ID DE STEAM:Dont have.
ADRESA DE CONTACT:<b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>
EXPERIENTA in adminat:I have enought experience over 3-4 years.
TIMP JUCAT: <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:1300559000
PERIOADA: I usually play at night after 6:00 PM but in weekend i can play all day.
MOTIV: I just need it because i want to help server from hackers.
CUNOSTINTE: amx command i know them all
PROMOVARE: Yes at facebook.
LINK SCOALA:No
REGULAMENT CITIT?:Yes
Cuvantul cheie:cheie dunhill

-=Christian=-
09-11-2017, 09:28 PM
:contra: Unread rules.
Return with a new request in 7 days. :)

SILVIU SILVIU
09-11-2017, 09:50 PM
:contra: Unread rules.
Return with a new request in 7 days. :)

:contra: Please read again the rules carefully!

Danielul
09-11-2017, 10:25 PM
:contra: read rules please

AlwaysPlug
09-11-2017, 11:20 PM
I dont understand all the things because of language....

-=Christian=-
10-11-2017, 05:46 PM
I dont understand all the things because of language....

Propun ca celor straini sa li se poata accepta cererea fara cuvantul cheie, cum a zis si el mai sus, nu intelege limba noastra.
Din moment ce nu intelege limba nu are cum sa gaseasca cuvantul cheie..
:pro: Slot ( Suggests that foreigners can accept the request without the keyword, as he said above, does not understand our language, since he does not understand the language he can not find the key word ).

dizdani
10-11-2017, 05:59 PM
PERIOADA: I usually play at night after 6:00 PM but in weekend i can play all day.
can u please tell me what is your GMT rate where you live?, so we know what it means on our country „6 pm”. Besides that, we are on EET(Eastern European Standard Time) GMT+2 and EET(Eastern European Summer Time) GMT+3

:contra: Please read again the rules carefully!

you guys r make the thing more unclear for our little guest. @AlwaysPlug there is a secret code in our rules section wich is in different forms like: che1e „word”, ch3ie „word”. Basically the word „cheie” means „key”, but with diferents characters as letters( 3 = E, 1= i , K= c etc). You may have to find that key code first and then paste it in your request, so we know that you read the rules bla bla. That would be a difficult thing due to your language knowledge about romain, but i guess you don't need to fully understand what the words are meaning, u would notice the secret key code if u use an eagle eye. Good luck my friend.

Best regards, MOD#>> Chancro ;x .

~Wolf~
10-11-2017, 06:47 PM
Because you're not understanding romanian language , i'm :pro: , because , the strangers should have a chance , they will learn the rules with our(admins) help.Good luck!

PS:My english is bad , i know , sorry

PS2: @Cristi vezi ca ai niste engleza pe la coltisorul gurii :))

RyaN
10-11-2017, 08:55 PM
:pro: for strangers :) . But you also need to tell us if you don't understanding something, it will be hard but we will make it together !

Crixux
11-11-2017, 09:10 AM
:contra:
Chancro told u what to do. Come back after 7 days since this is close and make a other one

~TraNda~
13-11-2017, 02:08 PM
Sorry, I can't accept your request.
:locked: