PDA

View Full Version : Discutii si Probleme

nenzor
27-08-2017, 06:08 AM
Nick: *-Nenzor-*

Bună ziua tuturor. Am o problemă cu scanarea wargods, are trei dll-uri care sunt necunoscute și un admin al unuia servește nu vrea să-mi ia exilul, deoarece dll-urile sunt necunoscute. Nu folosesc hack, dar dll-urile sunt necunoscute și bănuiesc că folosesc un tip de hack, dar nu folosesc nicio hack. Ar putea cineva să mă ajute? Puteți să-mi spuneți dacă este normal. Și ați putea spune dacă există vreo problemă cu cfg-ul meu?
Mulțumesc foarte mult.

LINK wg: <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>

Hello everyone. I have a problem with the scan wargods, it has three dlls that is unknown and an admin of one serves does not want to take my banishment because the dlls is unknown. I do not use hack, but the dlls are unknown and they suspect that I am using some type of hack but I do not use any hack. can anybody help me? Could you let me know if this is normal. And could you tell if there is any problem with my cfg?
Thank you very much.

LINK wg: <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>

Esky
27-08-2017, 07:16 AM
Salut. Trebuie sa valideze Tiger manual acele dll-uri.

-=Christian=-
27-08-2017, 11:52 AM
Ataseaza si fisierele sa le poata valida Tiger .

nenzor
27-08-2017, 06:27 PM
Mulțumesc prieteni, că mi-ai răspuns.
Cum pot face pentru a valida manual aceste dll-uri?
Ajută-mă īncă o dată ...

Trebuie să-i trimit un mesaj?

Tiger
27-08-2017, 07:28 PM
Fa ce scrie aici: <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>

Later edit:
If you want me to whitelist the modules you need to upload that files. First you need to run Counter-Strike. After that run a "cmd" (command prompt) console (see here: <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b> ) and type:

%SystemRoot%\SysWOW64\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\power shell.exe

This command will start Powershell x86 console. After the Powershell console appear type the following lines (you can use copy-paste):

$workingPath = [IO.path]::combine([Environment]::GetFolderPath("Desktop"), "wcd-files")
[system.io.directory]::CreateDirectory($workingPath)
$processNameArray = "hl", "cstrike"
$process = Get-Process | Where { $processNameArray -contains $_.ProcessName } | Select-Object -first 1
$process | Select-Object -ExpandProperty Modules | ForEach-Object -Process {Copy-Item -Path $_.FileName -Destination $workingPath}
$processPath = [System.IO.Path]::GetDirectoryName(($process | Select -ExpandProperty MainModule | Select FileName).FileName)
$ext = ".dll", ".asi", ".mix", ".flt", ".exe", ".cmd", ".vbs", ".bat", ".m3d"
$dir = Get-ChildItem $processPath -recurse -force
$dir | Where { $ext -contains $_.Extension } | ForEach-Object {Copy-Item -Path $_.FullName -Destination $workingPath}
Write-Host "Done."

This script will create a directory called "wcd-files" on your desktop that will contains loaded module files in the game process memory and module files found in the installation path of the game. This might take a while, please wait until "Done." will be printed on your console. After that archive the directory called "wcd-files" and upload it to some file-sharing website (like: <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b> ) and put the link here. You can now delete the "wcd-files" directory.

nenzor
28-08-2017, 03:39 AM
Thank you Tiger.
I did everything you asked me to do.
Here's the link: <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>

Tiger
28-08-2017, 08:18 PM
You uploaded the wrong file... you uploaded an executable...

nenzor
29-08-2017, 06:47 PM
Sorry, I did it wrong. But now it's all right.
Here's the link: <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>

Tiger
29-08-2017, 11:26 PM
What the hell did you upload?! There is nothing related and useful to Counter-Strike...There are a bunch of random files & executables....

nenzor
30-08-2017, 04:39 AM
I try again.
I think it's not working because it looks like it's being denied.
See the print: <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>

Tiger
30-08-2017, 08:24 AM
Run "cmd.exe" as Administrator (Start a Command Prompt as an Administrator (<b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>(v=ws.10).aspx)) and follow the steps.