PDA

View Full Version : WAC Problem.

b3njo
16-06-2016, 08:55 AM
Hello there... I have got a problem with ... I was re-installing NET Framework too... few times but every time whe I want to install ... it say this to me: Klick! (<b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>)

P.S. Please answer me on English language...
Thanks!

Esky
16-06-2016, 10:09 AM
Open WarGods Cheat Defender with ADMIN ( RUN AS ADMIN) or install Net Framework 4...

WarGods | KGB
16-06-2016, 11:02 AM
b3njo try this two links,may help ya .

"
DOWNLOAD:
- WCD was created on multiple platforms .Net Framework designed to work on any system and any version of Windows .
- We recommend using the .NET 4 version for higher efficiency , other versions being used as alternatives only if errors occur using the newer version .

- If you are upgrading the .Net Framework can use section of new resources made ​​available Useful >> <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>

WAY OF USSAGE:
- Very important to use the player application is to be submitted not check out of Counter-Strike ! You will be out of the game by using Alt + Tab !
- Admin will send application (directly or download link ) on the messenger one that wants to check codes.
- The alleged coded is required to receive the application and to start the scan by clicking the Scan button

Esky
16-06-2016, 11:03 AM
Mosule,el nu face diferenta intre WAC SAU WCD. Este problema de WCD,nu WAC!

RaZz0R
16-06-2016, 11:09 AM
do an update to .NEW framework 4 or 4.5 .
Try this: <b>You have to register to ba able to see this link</b>

noobzomby
05-07-2016, 07:04 AM
Tot aceasi problema am avut si eu si nu mia mers numa cu .NEW framework 3.5